- Prohibition of Club Activities (both in and outside the campus) 2020.06.01
- Change of Date in the Selection of Exchange Students (applied from August 2020) 2020.05.24
- Announcement for Temporary Closure Following the 4th Quarantine 2020.05.18
- Operation and Safety Measures for CUK Small-scale Theory Offline and Face-to-Face Lectures 2020.05.04
- Announcement for Semester 1 Mid-term Course Evaluation of 2020 2020.04.20
- Announcement for Temporary Closure Following the 3rd Quarantine 2020.04.14
The Catholic University of Korea Receives ‘Best Grade A’ in the Evaluation of the University Innovation Support Project
The school has received ‘Best Grade A’ in the 2019 annual evaluation of the University Innovation Support Project conducted by the Ministry of Education and the National Research Foundation of Korea.
‘Overcoming COVID-19 with Love for Juniors, Go CUK’ Campaign
On the 11th, CUK, the school’s development team, held ‘Overcoming COVID-19 with Love for Juniors, Go CUK’ Campaign in the lobby of the central library.
Ahn Il-hwan, Appointed as the 2nd Vice Minister of the Ministry of Economy and Finance!Alumnus of Graduate School of Public Administration
Student Son Young-lak Becomes One of the Final 10 Participants of BOB Program!Son Young-lak, Computer Science and Information Engineering Class of ‘16
A Broadcast Appearance in JTBC “Differential Class”Professor Seung-chan Park (Department of Philosophy)